Witch Charm Bracelet
This magnificent Brown Goldstone Magic Witch Jewelry, was created with Goldstone hearts, elegant stainless steel hearts that spell "Magic", and lots of beautiful crystals in purple and gold, top that off with over 12 charms, and this is a beautiful bracelet contains over 48 charms:
* 6 Golden Goldstone Semi-Precious heart bead. Each bead is topped with beautiful silver bead caps, stainless steel crystal beads and a purple velvet Sparkling crystal. This entire bead is then hand wire wrapped in stainless steel.
* 13 silver charms manufactured in the United States, broom, hour glass, witch at her cauldron, witches shoe, flying witch, witch face, witch hat, witch on broom (2), pentagram, witches magic wand, cauldron, and a witches black cat.
* 5 Elegant stainless steel hearts that I have laser engraved to spell "Magic".
* 6 Stainless steel settings with purple velvet and topaz Sparkling chatons
*12 Hand wire wrapped purple and light emerald green Sparkling crystals which have been hand wire wrapped in stainless steel.
* 6 Hand wire wrapped Sparkling purple velvet crystals.
* Easy on Easy Off Secure Toggle Clasp
* Gift boxed and wrapped
Beautiful Halloween bracelet! Well made and lovely charms! Will be fun to wear!
The bracelet is beautiful. I wear it all the time.
I am delighted with my new bracelet. It is even prettier than the pictures I saw when I ordered it. I love wearing it. It exceeded all my expectations! I would recommend Blackberry Designs Jewelry to anyone who appreciates craftsmanship and quality.
Love the bracelet. I will be wearing it for my granddaughters Halloween birthday party. The packaging was really nice and it comes with a card on how to clean it......It's very beautiful!!!
The bracelet arrived on time, beautifully packaged with helpful care instructions. I tried it on & it is even better than I expected! I will wear it the entire month of October to celebrate the season. Very happy with it!
We love your Smiles!
Post your photos on Facebook or Instagram and we'll feature you in our community.