FREE Domestic Shipping within the United States - First Class
5 - 7 Working Days in Transit
|11.99 Flat Rate
|2 - 3 Working Days in Transit
Frequently Asked Questions about Shipping📫
- Throughout the year, at times, we can offer Free or Flat Rate (6.99) shipping on all orders. We'll have the shipping cost posted on the website and shopping cart.
- We track all packages and update USPS delivery times as they become available.
- Orders in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan Tracking is provided, please check your emails.
- USPS packages is often not being updated during the shipping process, additionally packages are being shown as delivered and showing up 48 hours later. USPS website has information about this.
- Lack of updated tracking does not mean the package is not moving or lost.
- We have no delivery information beyond tracking shown through the carriers websites, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you with USPS shipping.
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii follow the same rate schedule, however regular delivery will take an extra 3 days.
- We currently ship within the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
- Late ordering a gift, we got ya covered with a printable Gift Notice here.
- For the person that is hard to buy for, here's a Gift Card
🎁Is my package lost? Probably not!
- We will always ensure our customers receive their orders
- Lost Packages - USA: If you package, in the USA, please contact us if it has been 10 days or more since the package is shown as delivered so we can file the necessary claims to get you a replacement piece.
The Status of My Parcel Says Delivered, but No Package in Sight—What Should I Do?
Based on the specific status of your package, you can find out why your parcel hasn’t reached your mailbox yet. If it says you package has been delivered, but you can’t see it, you can do the following:
- Have a second look at your mailbox, as some parcels may come separately from the standard mail you receive
- Check around the house—At times, the courier finds it more convenient to leave a parcel out of the mailbox or at a safer location. Safe places include:
- Exterior doors
- Ask your family if someone has accepted the parcel on your behalf
- Ask you neighbors if they have the package
- Wait for 48 hours—Sometimes the status may change even before the parcel gets delivered
In case it’s still missing after 48 hours, get ahold of your USPS postal carrier and let us know that you have not received your package. Once you report the problem, they will provide you with a confirmation number and get back to you within three days with an update and tell you if your parcel is lost or late. You'd be amazed how many times the packages show up around the home at a neighbors or USPS delivers late.
- While we will replace packages that show delivered on a case by case basis, we do not offer refunds on packages shown as delivered.