Sixties Charm Bracelet 1960's
Pop culture of the 1960's was a radical era, with march for Civil Rights, Gay Rights, Women's Rights and Equal Pay, protesting the Vietnam War, and the Hippie Counterculture. This 1960's bracelet brings the sixties to life, with images of Flower Power - the Daisy was the defining image of the era as was the peace sign and Hippie Beads. Engraved Daisies with Slang of the 1960's and colors that were in the home decor and fashion. I selected charms based around the 1960's. Here's to the 1960's everyday with your very own Mod Sixties Charm Bracelet.
- Stainless Steel; Will never turn color or tarnish, no plated metals
- Flower Power Images of the 1960's
- 14 Charms of the 1960's Era
- VW Van Peace, Dollar Sign (equal pay in the workplace), Rainbow (Gay rights), Ballot Box (voting rights passage), Peace hand sign (Vietnam War Protests), Solider with Gun (Vietnam War), Folk Guitar (Folk Music at its height), Bell Bottoms (fashion trends), Movie Theater (End of the Hollywood Studio System), Rocket (Space Race), Cabin (Hippie Counterculture and 'dropping out'), Record (Rock n' Roll & Woodstocks), Peace Sign with Flowers (defining symbol on the 60's), Statue of Liberty (Martin Luther King and fight for rights of Blacks).
- Austrian Crystals in the Psychedelic colors of the 1960's.
- Mellow Yellow, Tangerine Orange, Harvest Gold, Avocado, Turquoise Blue
- Engraved Daisy Charms
- Far, Out, Groovy, It's a Gas, Flower Power, Make Love Not War
- Woodstock, Rock & Roll & Folk, Equal Pay, Vietnam War, Civil Rights, Voting Rights
- Adjustable with Custom Sizing Available
- Easy on Easy off secure clasp
- Handcrafted for comfort and a perfect fit
- Gift Boxed and Gift Wrapped
- Made in the USA
The pictures were edited to perfection and made to fit the little charms so perfectly! They look amazing! The whole thing is so much better than I expected, my mom is going to lose it when she sees it!!
I love the choice of charms and the number of them that makes this bracelet so much fun to wear. I have been collecting and wearing Dea's bracelets and necklaces for many years and have given some over the years to dear friends. Best charm bracelets ever.
I love my new bracelet with each commandment engraved on a tablet shaped charm. Add to that, a meaningful charm - such as a blade next to Thy Shall Not Kill and the Holy Family next to Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father.
This bracelet is well made with lots of charms, plus I was able to select the crystal color of my choice.
I've already received a lot of compliments on this work of art and will definitely purchase another creation from Dea in the near future.
Thanks again for providing such quality work.
My bracelet is beautiful. Exactly what I wanted.
This bracelet is so cute. It brings back great memories of watching Winnie the Pooh when I was young and watching it with my kids. I am so happy with it.
We love your Smiles!
Post your photos on Facebook or Instagram and we'll feature you in our community.