Cleopatra Egyptian Charm Bracelet
Adorn yourself with the essence of our Egyptian Charm Bracelet. The Egypt bracelet is surrounded with Egyptian charms, engraved charms, images of Nefertiti, Isis, Cleopatra, King Tut, and Ra-Horakhty plus Sparkling crystals in Turquoise and Copper. A perfect finishing touch to your outfits and a conversation starter. Handcrafted artisan jewelry in timeless stainless steel.
- Stainless Steel, non tarnish, never turns
- 5 Images of Nefertiti, Isis, Cleopatra, King Tut, Ra-Horakhty
- 5 Engraved charms Nefertiti, Isis, Cleopatra, King Tut, and Ra-Horakhty
- 14 Egyptian Charms from the Evil Eye (3), Sphinx, Mummy, Cleopatra, Nefertiti, King Tut, Scarab, Isis, Eye of Horus, Sarcophagus.
- Sparkling Crystals in Turquoise and Copper
- Created in stainless steel, for durability and will never tarnish.
- Adjustable Bracelet can be custom sized to any length.
- Always Gift Boxed and Wrapped
- Easy On Easy Off secure clasp
- Handmade in America
- More Designer Bracelets
The pictures were edited to perfection and made to fit the little charms so perfectly! They look amazing! The whole thing is so much better than I expected, my mom is going to lose it when she sees it!!
I love the choice of charms and the number of them that makes this bracelet so much fun to wear. I have been collecting and wearing Dea's bracelets and necklaces for many years and have given some over the years to dear friends. Best charm bracelets ever.
I love my new bracelet with each commandment engraved on a tablet shaped charm. Add to that, a meaningful charm - such as a blade next to Thy Shall Not Kill and the Holy Family next to Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father.
This bracelet is well made with lots of charms, plus I was able to select the crystal color of my choice.
I've already received a lot of compliments on this work of art and will definitely purchase another creation from Dea in the near future.
Thanks again for providing such quality work.
My bracelet is beautiful. Exactly what I wanted.
This bracelet is so cute. It brings back great memories of watching Winnie the Pooh when I was young and watching it with my kids. I am so happy with it.
We love your Smiles!
Post your photos on Facebook or Instagram and we'll feature you in our community.